Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pictures and more Pictures~


Bridal Veil Fall, UT

I had fun getting wet!

The mountains just south of Bridal Veil Falls.

I'm glad that mom lets me get wet. I love it!

Getting wet at the bottom of Bridal Veil Falls.

I love hanging my head out the window. This was in Provo, UT!

Bridal Veil Falls, UT

Provo, UT

Me and Mom

Getting ready to get in the water!
Playing in the water!
Hi Everyone,
Hope that you like all the pictures!! Mr. H

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi H,
I Always check all your blog pictures and they are beautiful. If you ride with your head out the window you better get some goggles so you don't get dirt and bugs in your eyes. That hurts and you could get a nasty eye infection or get a bug in the nose. Yuk! Mama Kim is sooo great with the camera, which is good because a lot of people are enjoying her pictures and following you all over the country. You are a lucky dog and you are my hero.
Love for now....happy tails [ I mean trails],
Nanny Janice