Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Morning!

Hi Everyone,
Sorry mom has been so bad about getting my blog updated! We were in NM and it was really hot!! I spent a lot of time in a nice cool motel room which was fine with me because when I went out it was too hot! We got back home last night and have to leave for Maryland this morning. Mom has some pictures of an adventure that her and dad went on with some friends leaving me and my new friends Buddy and Autumn where it was cool. I see that gma Mary and gpa Philip have had lots of visits by my brothers and sisters and I hope that we can visit again soon!!!! So does mom!!:) Abby has her new blog and mom is really excited about that and will post the address the next time she updates my blog! She tells me all the time what a beautiful girl she is and the pictures she shows me she really is and I'm proud of my little sis!!!! We have to go and hope that you all have a wonderful day and stay cool if it is hot where you are! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: