Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, July 5, 2010

I Got a new Hat!

I' just ok with this for you mom!

My new Harley hat!

Mom finally found one in my size!

Now take it off mom!
Hi Everyone,
Mom finally found a Harley ballcap in my size at Petsmart here at home! I let her put it on take some pictures then I wanted her to take it off. She did get a picture on her phone to send to dad. Mom told me that I look like a really cool little dude. Mom read to me what Nanny Janice said in one of my blogs and mom told me that I have been more places in my 4 1/2 months with mom and dad than a lot of people get to go their whole lives. I like most of the places that I get to go. The ones with the stickers aren't so good but on the bright side we don't live in a place like that just pass thru sometimes. I have toys and treats good food and I am getting mom and dad and even their friends trained that when I roll over on my back I want my tummy rubbed! All in all dog life is pretty good here. Mom told dad that she takes just as good care of him so I guess we are both pretty lucky. I make dad proud and I make him laugh and he will hold me and I know that mom and dad both love me a lot and I love them back. Mom says that I am so good because of where I came from gma Mary, gpa Philip and Nanny Janice gave me the best start in life and care enough to find really good homes for all their puppies. We hope that we can visit them again soon and mom is soooooo in love with the firedogs!!!! I get to hear all about them every time their pictures are on gma Mary's blog. Keep the pictures of them coming it makes my mom really happy to see them. Now all of you try to stay cool in the heat and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey H!
Great hat!
Nanny J