Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, July 4, 2010

More Pictures!!

Elk Mountain in Wyoming

One pooped puppy!

A mountain and lake just south of Heber City, UT

Echo, UT Canyon!

Mom and I took a walk in the rest area in Echo Canyon.

Snow fence in Wyoming! Mom says they really get snow there!

Do I have to get up mom?

Windmills in Wyoming

Lincoln Mounument on the moutain between Laramie and Cheyenne WY. It the highest point on Interstate 80 west of the Mississippi River.
They call this Vedawoo on top of the mountain between Laramie and Cheyenne WY they call this mountain Sherman.

After chewing up some paper I got to chew on my bone.

A deer in the driveway at mom's friend Sandee's.

Hi Everyone,
Mom took lots of pictures on our trip home and here are some more hope you enjoy all of them! Mr. H:)

No comments: