Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Accident, MD

Animal Crackers Pet Grooming Accident, MD
left to right Michaele Puliti, Patty Wells, Jan Morgan Thanks to all of you for my bath and haircut I'm soooo much cooler!
A scenic drive thru Maryland.

Mom said my tail looked like a duck tail!

Castleman's River Bridge Grantsville, MD

The Castleman's River Bridge

Sorry mom is a dork and you have to read this right to left!


We found this to be a very nice little town!:)

Scenic overlook north of Accident!

Scenic overlook north of Accident, MD dad stopped on Sunday when it was pouring rain and rain was all you could see. Then mom stopped on Monday when she went to do laundry so she could take a few pics. That silly daddy!

Hi Everyone,
I have a lot to report tonight and mom has lots of new pictures! Today we got to stop at a really neat old bridge dad let mom out but I didn't get to get out and be in the pics too but mom hopes you enjoy them anyway! She has a few scenic pictures it really is pretty here! And when mom checked my sis Abby's blog she saw that she got to go to the groomer too! Mom says I need to go with Abby to class to learn how to come and stay better:) When mom called a groomer to see if there was anyway she could groom me today Patty Wells at Animal Crackers Pet Grooming in Accident, MD said she would do something nice and work me in. She told mom that she has about 40 dogs and is booked out 2 1/2 months. So we all really appreciated her getting me in. When dad called to see how it was going she said that I was the dog of the day! I also got a really nice new bandana and a short leash mom can use for short trips. And when mom told her about gma Mary and where I was born and how gma Mary and gpa Philip treat their dogs and won't let any of us be shipped anywhere she was really impressed and is going to send gma Mary a note. Mom wants all of you to know that the hair she shaved off me today will be going to the gulf. Patty told mom that they put all the hair dog and human in what's like panty hose and it will attract the oil in the gulf. Mom thought that was VERY cool!!!! You can check out Patty's website at http://www.animalcrackerspetgrooming.com/ Thank you again for making me a cool doggie. Daddy is very happy with my new cut and tells me I am a very handsome young man. Remember when mom told you all to stay tuned about her getting clippers and grooming me herself or if she would win and take me to a groomer? Mom is happy to report that anyone with money on the groomer are winners! Well it's off to work tomorrow and we will be headed south to Georgia. Mom is pretty sure that will be a new state for me and should put me up to 27 if mom's figures are right! Ok you all have a good night and love and kisses to the SBG mob:):) Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) PS Help me and Abby and put your paws up and vote for the firedogs to start blogging with us:)!!!!

No comments: