Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Me and my new friend Marvin!

We had to take a break!

Ok mom take the picture!

We are welcomed to mom's friends Sandee and Roger house.

Hi Everyone,
We are home tonight and mom is going to try to post all the pictures she took on our way home. Yesterday I had a GREAT time! I got to play with Marvin he is a boxer and we had so much fun!Mom got to spend the day with her best friend Sandee and her girls (they are like mom's daughter's too). Morgan is going to have Charlie any day and mom, Sandee, Morgan and April got the babies room finished. Putting up shelves and pictures. I got to play with Marvin while they were doing this. Morgan's daughter Claire is doesn't usually like smaller dogs. But we got along quite well and she really warmed up to me by the time we had to go back to Sandee's last night. Claire gave me a new nickname. Little H because I'm smaller than Marvin. Morgan was afraid that Marvin was playing too rough with me but I was fine and mom reassured Morgan of that. Mom and Sandee and Claire went to watch the fireworks Morgan didn't feel so good so she stayed home and I got to stay with Marvin. He laid down on his bed and I waited by the door for mom to come back. This afternoon when we got home mom mowed the yard and I was really happy to be home and get to run and play. It started raining a little bit and is supposed to rain more tonight and tomorrow. Mom hopes that the pictures will post tonight! Enjoy them and Happy 4th of July! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Mister H.....those were wonderful photos your Momma Kim took. Nanny Janice and I both think she should sell them to the big travel magazines. She should be a professional. We didn't think those rocks at the bast of Bridal Vail Falls were so big until we saw you standing next to them. Wow.....bet that water was icy, too. We are so glad you are home safe and sound and have found a new friend in Marvin. Thanks for keeping us all updated on your adventures. Lots of love coming your way from us all. GMa Mary