Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, July 12, 2010

Daycare, New Friend Digger & Sit Up Pretty

I lost my balance but still got a treat!

Dad is helping me to learn sit up pretty and we surprised mom!

I got to come out and meet Digger.

Me and my new friend Digger.

I sure do like to roll in the grass!

I got to play a little before dark mom thought the sunset was pretty.

I had to leave daycare bummer!

My daycare and all our toys to play on!

Mom's daylily

Mom's daylily

Hi Everyone,
Mom is really behind in getting this updated sorry about that. But she has lots to post. I got to go to doggie daycare last week and it was fun as usual. This time mom got to get pictures before they brought me in to go home. They have rules about people not being able to get in the pen with us. But they let her take a few pics from inside the building! You can see all the toys we have to play on. Then a Brad a friend of mom and dad's brought Digger over and we got to run and play in the timber. Brad said he would bring him back again another day! I love it when other dog friends come over and we can play! Then dad started working on getting me to sit up pretty. I was doing pretty good but did lose my balance a few times. Don't worry though it didn't hurt when I fell over I just got right back up and I still got a treat so it's all good! Mom's daylilies are really pretty right now and she thought you might enjoy a couple pictures of them. Today we have to get ready to go to New Mexico. I will have mom update as our trip goes on. Hope that you all have a wonderful day! Gma Mary & Gpa Philip looks like they had fun with their visit to the firedogs Mattydale, Brinkley & Jasper mom thinks those guys are just the best and hopes that one day I can hang out with them and learn some of their good habits! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi H,
You are such a lucky guy!!!
I miss you, but I am so glad to see how full your life is. You are so blessed.
Love you,
Nanny Janice

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hi Mister H......loved your new photos. Sitting pretty is hard work, but it looks like you'll have it mastered in no time. You are one lucky boy to have so many doggy friends to play with. Doggy Daycare is a wonderful place for you to pretend you're back here with the mob. We do miss you!!! AND what beautiful Daylilies your Mom has blooming now. That is sure to make you feel you're back here with us. Love the sunset, too. We are so happy to hear from Momma Kim as you travel along the road. When we last talked, you were in the big truck with Daddy Pete and she was right there behind you making sure you all were safe. Must be wonderful to have an angel on your tail. Be safe out there. Looking forward to the next photo posting. Love you.....Gma Mary