Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm 8 Months Old Today:)

Hi Everyone,
Well mom and dad got to where they will be for at least the weekend. Mom is going to post pics she took today. I have a hairy nose and I need groomed. Dad says he's going to get clippers and mom is going to learn how to shave me down for summer. Mom wants to find a groomer. Stay tuned to see who wins! Mom really likes the pics of Abby by the computer but her pic of me didn't work out quite as nice. After she snapped the shot I stepped on the keyboard and my paws are a little too big for the keys! Yes I got in a little doggie trouble and mom put her computer away until she could put me back in the truck with dad! It's really nice here in Maryland, a nice breeze and I think it should cool off tonight. Tomorrow mom will post pictures she took in New Mexico while I was lounging where it was cool! Mom is really happy when I give her doggie hugs and she tells me that I grew up tooooo fast!!! I like being bigger because it means that I can get more places than I could when I was little. Mom also showed me pics of Rabbit boy is she ever in love with that little guy! Too bad dad won't let me have a playmate can you just imagine how much fun we would have???? Oh boy!!!:):):) Mom knows that gma Mary will find him the right home! And she tells me how much she loves Abby too! What a beautiful girl she is! She has her own blog now too and for those of you who follow me and you don't have her blog address it is http://www.abbyspotlight.blogspot.com/ Gma Mary has really started something here! Now we all need to get the firedogs started blogging too!!! Put in a good word and maybe we can make that happen! By the way I got ice cream last night a day early for my 8 month birthday! Dog life is going pretty good! Dad and I play a lot and he has taught me to sit up and I can do it every time now! Mom is really proud of both of us! Ok you all have a good night and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) PS Mom is having technical difficulties loading the pics to the blog. The green line goes all the way over but it won't go to done and post the picture! She will try again tomorrow. Sorry:(

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hi MR. H and mom. We definately need to get together the next time you come to PA. You were a little over an hour away from me a couple of months ago in Carlisle. I'd say....MOB picnic at Mary's house!!...of course the firedogs too!! Abby raises her paw to 2nd that motion.

Share photo of you and abby sometime!! :)
No photos were taken with Mr. H and I.