Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, January 9, 2011

We Got the Peanut Butter Jar Today!

Mom held Mr. H so I could get some peanut butter too!

Yum about time it's my turn!

I LOVE to play ball!

Mom was smart and brought out a ball for each of us!

You have your own you don't need mine too!!

Hi Everyone,
Dad finished off a peanut butter jar today and that means we get to lick it clean! I had to wait my turn so Mrs. B got the first licks in! I was not a very happy little doggie about this development! But after we got the jar licked as clean as we could till mom cuts the top off we got to go outside and play ball for a little while. It's pretty nice here today, mom went out in the timber and picked up sticks and put them in the firepit. Then she walked a lap around the yard instead of going to the mall to walk today. We have a very slight hill so between picking up the sticks and her walk it isn't as many steps as she has been walking at the mall but it was more work. I wish she would have let us out with her when she was picking up the sticks but she doesn't trust me right now I've been naughty the last few times going out to do my business so I have been on the leash till we got to go play ball and I was a good boy. Mom keeps telling me that I let my little nose get my little butt in trouble. But I want to run and follow all the cool smells! My mom talked to Abby's mom and she told her that Abby is having the same trouble I am about getting her to keep her blog updated. I just don't know what we are going to do with our moms!!! Hope you get your mom going too sis! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: