Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, January 17, 2011

Playing In The Snow Tonight:)

Fresh snow and we get to play!

Our little snow plow Mrs. Beasley digging in!

You can see her better in white.

Ok I lost the ball we can find it!

I lost it again!

Yum fresh snow.

There isn't anything like snowy noses!

The ball is a little snowy mom.

I'm having fun:):)

Hi Everyone,
I have to thank your mom Abby for finally getting my mom motivated to take the camera outside! We had been out earlier and done all our business so she let us back out just to play. Her camera card is full now but she has a new one so we're good to go. We have the really fun dry and fluffy snow! I took a ball out with me and it got buried in the snow once but I found it! Mom says that Mrs. B is her little snow plow! It was fun tonight no wind and fresh snow but mom says it's supposed to change the wind will pick up and it's going to get bitter cold. Mom hopes these pics make Gma Mary smile to see two of her kids having so much fun. And I think the camera took better pictures of us at night! Go out there and put your best paw forward! And have fun while the snow last! Mr. H:) Gma Mary all have our paws together hoping that your treatment went well today:):):):):):):):):):):)LOL sent your way Mr. H and your sweet little Beedie

1 comment:

The Firedogs said...

Way too funny! What happened to Mr. B's face? Oh we see it's actually a snowbunny or did Mr. H push her down? We like to play in the snow too, mom doesn't understand how we don't seem to mind getting our noses cold, like Abby you just might find something under there.Dad knocked down the icecycles from on the house & Matty went out & picked up one, it looked like he had a clear cigar & mom didn't have the camera for the shot, she laughed & laughed at him, sometimes he even sneaks out with a toy or two & our brother Jasper is usually the one to have to go get it to bring it in. Mom sometimes calls us her little Goofies. Mr.H you & Mrs. B make a sweet pair! Looks like team effort.
Lol
"BE SAFE"