Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We Got A Bath!

Ok mom we will sit here and let you take our picture!

Do I look happy about this?

It's not easy being so beautiful!

I am a good boy now where are the nummies?

Time to dig!

Roll two three four. Boy that feels good!

Alright if you say so it's time to go to sleep.

Can't we stay up just a little bit longer? Can't you see I'm begging?

I think you are going to win mom I'm getting really sleepy!

I'm awake it I was just resting my eyes a little.

Hi Everyone,
Last night mom was getting everything ready so we could go and meet dad and she got us ready too. She washed all the sheets and comforter on the bed and we were next in line for getting washed. After us it was the bathtub and the kitchen floor. She wants the house to be all clean when dad gets home. Mom made sure she took us out for the last time before we got to get our baths. Mrs. B went first and I got to go second but that's ok we're both clean now and mom says we don't smell like dogs right now. News flash (Mom we are dogs). I know she doesn't really think that but that's ok too. Mrs. B slept up on the bed with us all night. Usually she likes to get down on the floor she has a couple of places she really likes. But this morning she woke us up. Mom heard this noise and thought for a little bit that someone was in the house. Listening closer it was Mrs. B she must have really been sleeping good and LOUD! She might be little but she is mighty! She out snored me this morning. Up and at em now getting everything ready to leave so we don't forget anything! Hope you have a great day we are getting On the Road Again! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) PS That first picture mom had to put her clean sheets back in the dryer! Tee hee:)

No comments: