Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Cold and Boring Today!

We just thought that we would sit down on the steps!

I'm just a little shorter than Mr. H but I thought I would sit down too.

Mom thought we were pretty cute sitting here!

Our beautiful little Mrs. Beasley:)

We are really getting bored with this laying around the office!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hi Everyone,
It's pretty boring around here today. The sun is out and it looks really nice out but it is COLD!! We can't stay out very long, my feet got cold this morning and mom hurried up and got us in when I was holding a paw up in the air. So we are just kicking back and taking it easy! Hope you are staying warm wherever you are and just keep hoping spring gets here soon so we can get outside and play! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Bro...Your mom is definately moving up...there's music to my ears!!!!!! You need to get booties for your paws, it'll help protect them, I have some for my little paws. Sometimes I need to kick it into 4 paw drive!!