Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MOM!

Hi Everyone,
Today mom went to the mall this morning and walked 6 miles with a friend and is planning on going back again tomorrow morning! I won't repeat the comment that dad made! Dad got a new phone today and when they were at Verizon Melissa told mom that she could upgrade her phone card for her computer. That sounded wonderful and it would be $50 after a rebate and then it would start saving $10 on the plan that she has for computer. Sounds good! Uninstall the phone card she has now and then install the new one with the CD that came with the device, easy right? After almost an hour on the phone with Verizon when the new air card wouldn't work after she installed it. The nice technican helped her figure out that she had to uninstall the driver for the old card too. Now it works wonderfully. I really think I need to send mom to school for her to take a computer class! She tells me that when she gets to certain cities now that she will have 4G speed whatever that means! Just so long as she keeps my blog updated! I hate to nag but sometimes......... Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: