Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seems Like We Play Ball A LOT!

Hi Mom!

Mom thinks I look thoughtful here!

I am a good boy and keep bringing it back keep throwing it mom.

We each have our jobs here mom your job is to throw it and mine is to beat Mrs. B to it and bring it back!


Woof with my mouth full!
Looking shy and protecting my ball!
Moooooom you are scrunching my face!

Hi Everyone,
Well here we are again inside and playing ball. It's supposed to be -10 tonight so mom says we have to hurry up and do our business and get back inside so we don't frostbite our paws. Mom thought about getting us coats Mrs. B has two sweaters but then she thought we would keep her outside and freeze her to death! So it's out and back in and play inside till it warms up. It's just not fair mom can go to the mall and walk and we can't go along! We do know that she would take us if she could though. At least she took some new pictures. When dad called he talked to us and went a little crazy we can hear him whistle and call our names but where is he? He told us that he misses us and can't wait till he can see all of us. Mom said we don't know exactly when that will be for sure. He told mom it was 49 degrees when she was talking to him earlier and she told him she wishes it was that warm here at home! The weatherman said we are supposed to get more snow on Monday. Tomorrow the play 2 big football games and mom said to tell Jodi and Angie to play nice! And for all my 4 legged friends keep putting you best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: