Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, June 1, 2012

The Reunion Is 2 Weeks Away!

Hi Everyone,

Our SBF Family Reunion is on June 16th and we are soooooooooo excited about going to Pennsylvania and see everyone! Mom has been telling us all about it and tonight we got our paws and toenails trimmed and she said we are going to get a haircut tomorrow so we are looking good! It was a really pretty sunset tonight:)

I have to say mom did a pretty good job last month of keeping up with my blog and now I have her off to a good start this month:) Taking care of my mom is a full time doggie job and I hae to say taht I have it down pretty pat! Just look at her with my eyes and it's all over and I know it!

I love you mom!
My bedroom eyes:)
Sweet Bee:)
Sunset:)
Pretty nice here tonight!
You silly boy!
Love the treat mom how about another one?
The Famous Firedog trick!
The moon will be full soon:)
Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: