Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Not Again!

Hi Everyone,

I don't think I know that my mom is crazy and so is Abby & Maggie's mom! It is just a tail, yes it is cute! Especially when the little curl grows on the end of it! And how the sun lite it.......... MOM! I have news! This morning dad told mom to take us to a "detailer" for our haircuts this time, so we look REALLY good for the reunion! I have been to a groomer before but this will be a new one for Mrs. B. Mom will make the appointment tomorrow and I will have mom post pictures! And MAYBE they will cut the curl off the end of my tail!!

Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)
Yes mom it is still cute!

No comments: