Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Doggie Prison!!

Hi Everyone,

Why did mom put us out here again??
So we could make sure they are doing a good job in our timber!
Hey mom over here!
Stretch! Looks like they are going ok!
Doggie prison with a view!
Hi Mom! Glad you bought that new chair today so you can sit out here with us!
Mrs. B is giving mom a kiss under her ballcap:)
Come on get down, I want up in moms lap!
I love you mom!
Why yes I do like the bed you bought us:)
What is this you had me sit up so pretty and you Don't have a treat! I am going to protest!
Can I get up in your lap mom?
I am soooooooo full mommy I don't feel good!
No I don't want to get up in your lap!

I am trying to figure out how to escape!
Well mom has built a little place for us behind the garage and I keep telling her that it is doggie prison! But she keeps telling me that it is our space to be outside and she doesn't have to worry about me running off! At least we can be happy that our little doggie prison has a view! Mom bought a doggie bed to put in there for us and Mr. H uses it so she's going to get another one so Mrs. B will have a bed too. Mom told me that she is looking at garage sales for a slide and any other toys that she thinks we might like. I guess prison could be a lot worse! She always puts fresh cold water in our dish every time she puts us out here:) Mom is tired tonight so I will let her get by with just one post, but I will keep on her so she doesn't get behind! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: