Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mom's Flowers

Hi Everyone,

Mom is all excited to see her flowers blooming! I think they are pretty and a few of them provide a place for me to hike my leg (mom does NOT like it when I do that:) I won't repeat what she tells me she is going to do to me! I know better though my mom wouldn't hurt me and when I am bad I'm never in trouble very long, how could you stay mad at a face that looks at you like I do?

Mom says we are going to sit outside again tonight since it's so nice out. That's ok as long as she is out there with us I am good with that!

Mom just planted this last year and is so happy it's growing this much!
Look close there is a little birdie on the leaf under the birdbath:)
Have a Beautiful Day wherever you are! Mr. H:)

No comments: