Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mom Says I Am The Perfect Codriver!

Hi Everyone,

Of course I am the perfect co-driver!  Gee mom you should know that by now!  I do everything I am supposed to when it comes to protecting you and you tell me that sometimes I do things I am not supposed to do but I know that I can get by with almost anything because you love me So much! 

We are down south and it's been hot and humid.  I am thinking of playing in the snow but mom says NO!!! She is not ready to be in the cold and have it snow. 

Take care and be safe out there everyone and keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H
Your doing ok mom!
 

1 comment:

Abby said...

maybe you can help my mom get moving on our blog. We too have been very busy, but just like you....things are starting to settle down.

Abby dabby doo!!!
and of course...maggie lou!!